WIN Enterprises, a leading provider of custom OEM solutions, announced the release of its MB-83970 single-board computer (SBC). Designed on the EPIC (Embedded Platform for Industrial Computing) form factor, the 6.5- × 4.5-in. (165 × 114 mm) device is targeted at applications like IoT, robotics, factory automation, medical instrumentation, and defense. Several CPU options are available, including the Intel 6th Gen Core i7 6822EQ, the Core i5 6442 EQ, the Core i3 6102E, or the Celeron G3902E (Skylake-H).
Among its other features are:
• A single DDR4 2133 SO-DIMM Socket (16 GB maximum)
• VGA, HDMI, LVDS, and Triple Display support
• Dual Intel i210-AT controllers providing 10/100/1000 Mb/s Ethernet
• 4 x USB 3.0 and 4 x USB 2.0 ports
• 2 x SATA 6G Ports
• A Fintek F81866AD-I chipset supports multiple I/O options, including 5 x COM Ports and digital and analog I/O
• High-definition audio
For a complete list of options and specifications, visit the MB-83970 page here. If a customer has a specific need, then the company will customize the MB-83970 according to their specifications.