Wi-Fi is one of the great technology success stories of our time. Based on the IEEE 802.11 wireless communication standard, it has evolved and improved over two decades and is the world’s most used wireless technology.
In this eBook, you’ll find articles on various aspects of Wi-Fi technology:
- How the robustness of Wi-Fi connectivity can help ensure a future-proof IoT network.
- The gains made in Wi-Fi 6 vs. Wi-Fi 5 that come from borrowing of 4G LTE techniques.
- How Wi-Fi 6E can pose RF security challenges.
- A survey of wireless communication standards from 1G cellular to Wi-Fi 6.
- The importance of efficient spectrum utilization in the coexistence of 5G and Wi-Fi.