European Microwave Week (EuMW 2023) comes to Berlin to bring together the RF community to learn and network. The 26th edition of an annual series of events that began in 1998, EuMW 2023 brings together The European Microwave Conference (EuMC), The European Microwave Integrated Circuits Conference (EuMIC), and The European Radar Conference (EuRAD).
EuMW 2023 also includes a Forum on Defence, Security and Space, an Automotive Forum, a 5G to 6G Forum, and an extensive trade show. Furthermore, it offers the opportunity to participate in conferences, workshops, short courses, and special events such as Women in Microwave Engineering.
The annual European Microwave Exhibition, the largest RF and microwave trade show in Europe, is held in conjunction with the conferences, and ncludes a series of technical seminars and exhibitor workshops describing commercial products and processes. Held at hub27 at Messe Berlin, the slogan for EuMW 2023 is “Waves Beyond Walls,” highlighting how science can help tear down walls. Here's a sampling of the interesting products and solutions that will be showcased at the exhibition:
- Component Testing from Design to Characterization to Production
- Magnetically Shielded Cryogenic Isolator Operates from 8.0 to 12.0 GHz
- Multimode Cellular and Satellite IoT Module has Embedded Positioning
- Collaboration to Develop Advanced Passive Surveillance and Defense Solutions
- Molded Ceramic Packages Handle Frequencies up to 18 GHz