Available on Demand
Duration: 1 Hour
Already registered? Please click here to log in!
Low-power, wide-area networks (LPWANs) are the backbone that connects a multitude of battery-powered IoT/IIoT devices in applications such as asset tracking, occupancy detection, smart metering, and many others. LPWANs are also the key element in reliable and scalable connectivity, providing long range, low-power operation, and low cost that will ensure the long-term viability of IoT implementations in commercial, industrial, and residential use cases.
As the tentacles of the IoT/IIoT spread, there are several factors that wireless-network designers and integrators will want to consider as they sort through the various technologies available to them:
- What’s the current state of the IoT/IIoT landscape? What is driving IoT adoption?
- How will LPWAN augment and work with other technologies like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth?
- What are some of the emerging applications for LPWANs?
- How will LPWANs address challenges of scalability?
- How will organizations like the LoRa Alliance continue making it easier to implement, develop, and deploy LPWANs?
This webinar, the third in a 2023 series of events with members of Microwaves & RF’s Editorial Advisory Board, will examine future technology trends in LPWAN technology, considering technology drivers and the changing requirements of RF design and test engineers.
Donna Moore | CEO and Chair | LoRa Alliance
Donna Moore, CEO and chairwoman of the LoRa Alliance, is a collaborative and visionary executive with extensive experience in launching new companies and growing businesses across a variety of industries and competitive environments. By setting clear direction, building consensus among partners, and assembling the necessary teams, resources, and capital, Donna advances both ground floor start-ups and more mature organizations to the next level.