Title: Analog Beamforming—What is it and How Does it Impact Phased-Array Radar and 5G?
Time: On-Demand Webinar
Why this webcast is important:
As 5G communication systems are rolled out and phased-array radar spreads its reach to non-military applications, our industry has taken a keen interest in beamforming. This technical webcast will dive into everything you want to know about beamforming systems—typical uses, digital versus analog, nulling effects, unwanted interference, side-lobe suppression, non-line-of-sight (NLOS) environments and urban environments. Using Peregrine Semiconductor’s PE19601 MPAC–Beamforming device as an example, this presentation will also discuss Peregrine’s philosophy and approach to solving technical challenges with beamforming.
This webcast will:
- Explore typical beamforming uses including phased-array radar and future communication systems such as 5G
- Define analog versus digital beamforming
- Uncover what matters for complex beamforming
- Examine beam steering in urban environments and NLOS environments
- Present the attributes a beamformer should possess
- Share Peregrine Semiconductor’s philosophy and approach to solving technical challenges with beamforming
Technical Marketing Manager